- Published on Tuesday, 19 November 2013 20:11
- Kevin Prentice
- 0 Comments
A Ghost Hunt is a scavenger hunt with goosebumps.
We re-write the hunt every time based on the area, the length of hunt you require and your group. Our ghosts (AKA costumed actor/facilitators) are planted throughout the hunt area. Their stories, songs and challenges give your group a taste of the history, flavor and excitement of the location in which the hunt is taking place. A ghost hunt can work almost anywhere at any time but if you really want to crank it up a notch then hold your ghost hunt at night with flashlights in hand and hair standing up on the back of your neck. We have written ghost hunts for mansions, castles, islands, boats, in a graveyard, in a prison and in numerous cities and towns.
Here are a few of the specific locations where we have done our Ghost Hunt:
- Newport, RI
- Valley Forge, PA
- The Royal Ontario Museum in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Gloucester, MA
- historic Fort Warren in Boston, MA
- Plymouth, MA
- New Orleans, LA
- Morale Boosting
- Problem Solving
- Organizational Skills
DURATION: 2 – 4 hours
- Digital version includes digital cameras, a DVD of all the photos taken and a post-hunt slide show (which makes for a more shared experience for all the participants)
- An optional post-hunt debrief
- Limousines for each of the teams
GROUP SIZE: 8 – unlimited
SPACE REQUIREMENTS: The hunt can be written for a few block area or for an entire city. A private area large enough to contain the entire group is needed if you wish to include a digital slide-show.
TESTIMONIAL: “It was great! The group is still talking about it.” ~ CVS Pharmacy