Galloping Gourmet Hunt
- Published on Friday, 04 October 2013 13:24
- 0 Comments
A scavenger hunt for foodies that includes some of the culinary secrets and epicurean delights the area has to offer.
CUSTOMIZATION: We re-write the hunt every time based on the area, time of year and the participants. Groups will experience some of the local food and drink but will also learn about the culture, history and traditions of the area in which they are hunting. At one stop their palates may be tested in a blindfold taste test while at another their knowledge of food trivia may be tested. Recipes of local dishes will be earned by teams after completing some of the challenges. This is an exciting and delicious way to build strong teams.
We can also customize the hunt to focus on Health & Wellness testing the participants’ knowledge of healthy food choices and sending them to venus that focus on dining healthier.
Or we can customize the hunt to be a Philanthropic team building program sending teams on a food drive to collect items for donation to a local Food Bank or pantry.
- The digital version includes digital photography, a DVD of all the photos taken and a post-race slide show – a moment for participants to share with the other teams what they accomplished on the race.
- An optional post-hunt debrief
- Hunt and dine in style traveling in limousines (1 per team)
- Morale Boosting
- Problem Solving
- Organizational Skills
- CSR (Philanthropic team building)
- Health & Wellness (healthy food choices)
Min/Max Group Size: 8 – 400.
Program Length: 2 hours to a full day.
Space Requirements: The hunt may be written for a few block area or throughout an entire city. If you wish to have a debrief or digital slide show a private area large enough to contain the entire group is needed.
If you would like to learn more about Galloping Gourmet Hunt or any of our other programs please don’t hesitate to submit a Request for Proposal. You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (978) 525-2019.