Group Drumming is a fun and innovative way to explore the issues of cooperation, diversity, leadership, change, stress relief and to boost morale.
Besides being an effective means of team building it’s also a memorable way to open a meeting or conference, a unique and effective icebreaker and an exciting and highly participatory way to entertain a group.
WHY IT WORKS: The same behaviors essential for peak performance in the workplace are vital for successful group musical play, making group drumming an ideal venue for achieving training goals. We have the experience and understanding to turn theory into profits for you. Here are just some of the issues we address:
- Breakdown of communication
- Leadership Skills Development
- Developing Innovative Thinking
- Adapting to change
- Productivity Increases
- Retention Improves
- The true value of each employee is realized
- New ideas explode
- Meeting objectives are met
NUTS & BOLTS:
- We provide drums, boomwhackers and other percussion instruments for all participants
- We provide drumming facilitators to lead the sessions
- All participants play percussion together
- No prior experience is required
- All programs are customized
GROUP SIZE: We can handle groups of 15- 2000
SPACE REQUIREMENTS: Indoor or out (dependent upon the weather) you just need a space large enough to seat all you guests.
SCHEDULE: The program can be adapted to run as short as a few minutes or as long as several days depending on your goals.
If you would like to learn more about Group Drumming or any of our other programs please don’t hesitate to submit a Request for Proposal. You can also contact us at email@example.com or (978) 525-2019.